At M³ Measurement Solutions, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect About You
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal Data: Information you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- Usage Data: About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or trade your personal information to outside parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
7. Contact Information